Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ravelry is odder than ever, this morning. I completely failed to get it to accept my Yarn Yard yarns into my stash, despite several attempts.

Thanks yet again, Kathy, for yesterday’s helpful comment on the Princess centre. I’ve now reached row 19 of the fifth repeat. I have discovered that things are slightly uneven – I’ve got more stitches on one side of the centre stitch than on the other. I have laboriously worked out how many stitches there should be (fewer) and am cautiously decreasing. How could this have happened?

The only other knitting news is that I ordered Kaffe's new book yesterday from Amazon. It’s promised for some time next month.

1 comment:

  1. I would suspect it has something to do with the move to the new server or some tweaking of code in progress. Since I've been slow to document my stash there (I am, perhaps, just a little fearful of how big it will turn out to be), I haven't noticed anything amiss.

    ReplyDelete